Montenegro is a small country located in the South Adriatic, in-between Croatia and Albania. It has nearly three hundred miles of coast line and a cultural history of Venetian, Ottoman and Austrian Hapsburg dynasties.
Yacht charter in Montenegro
There is a diverse blend of bustling medieval cities like Kotor, Budvar, Bar, Heceg Novi and sleepy villages and idyllic bays. The stunning Boka Kotorska (Kotor Bay) is unique with its high mountains reaching down to the sea and is Europe’s Southern most Fjord and a special sailing experience. Drifting along onboard your own crewed charter yacht is the ideal way to see this beautiful and glamerous country.
Travel to Montenegro is easy with close access to both Tivat and Dubrovnik airports. The currency is euros.
About sailing in Montenegro
Montenegro is famous for its hospitable waters.
Conditions are perfectly suited to new sailors, families and those just planning to chill out!
Cruise in Tranquility within the Boka (The bay) or venture along the coast for some spirited sailing aboard Bellacha.
- Visit the museum of Roman mosaics at Risan
- Visit the national park of Skadar Lake, a 40 minute drive from Bar
- Chill out at the Jazz beach club near Budvar
- Swim into the famous Blue Grotto, accessible from the sea only.
- Stand up Paddel boarding and wakeboarding with Bellacha’s custom-made equipment.
- Rendezvous diving and kite surfing.