Despite the major disruption caused by COVID-19, we will be ready to welcome guests onboard in Croatia from the 15th of July.
We will be following the World Health Organization’s recommendations for cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting. Click on this link for the WHO information.
We will stock the boat with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
When you travel to the boat please consider the following points.
- Please be sure to wash your hands frequently while traveling and avoid touching mouth, face, eyes and nose.
- If possible, pre-book and pre-pay for your transfer online to avoid cash. (We can help with this)
- Please bring sufficient facemasks for your group should you be asked to wear them by Croatian authorities.
- Please be prepared to change out of your travel clothes when you board and stow them in a plastic bag until they can be washed.
- If you plan to dine ashore, please respect Croatian regulations for social distancing and mask use. If you prefer you can eat onboard for dinner at a cost 0f 35 euros per person per dinner.
- Bring your own face mask and snorkel, we will provide fins.